Joyful Tidings

Check out the inspiration photo below for the current challenge at 

Here's how I was inspired.

 I love seeing horses running in a field - it means freedom to me. This
inspiration photo gave me the same feeling so that's what I tried to
portray in my card.



Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's cards here. I look forward
to seeing your card in the gallery.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white
stamp sets: Horses (Inkadinkado), Holiday Mittens (CP Designs)
ink: memento tuxedo black
Tim Holtz distress ink: tumbled glass
Big Shot: Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)
Falling Snow Stencil (Simon Says Stamp!)
embossing paste (Dreamweaver)
foam sheet (Michaels)

Comments

Debbie said…
Gorgeous card! I love your horses and the snow in the air!!
I love the snow and the pretty scene you created!
Doris Klein said…
Wow... that's just an awesome winter Scene! Please visit my new challenge blog and Show your amazing Card on it. I would be very glad it you do that.

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
Thank you Doris. I did try and enter my card in your challenge blog but it wouldn't work.