Off The Edge

There's a great challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays right now and 
the theme is OFF THE EDGE.  




I pulled out all my CAS-ual Fridays stamps and dies and had a blast 
playing with them. I decided to use a couple of oldies but goodies.
The Beanstalks stamp and die set and the Lotsalinks dies.

I love the retro looking die from the Lotsalinks die set and used it to create 
a textured background with each piece looking like it's going off the edge. 
I decided to break it up with the stamped vine that also flows off the 
edge of the paper.

 I colored the flowers with Prismacolor pencil crayons and added them to 
the card with some craft foam. I stamped the sentiment with black ink 
onto vellum cardstock and then heat set with some clear embossing 
powder.

I placed it onto some basic gray cardstock with some craft foam to add 
some more dimension.

Hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog and check out the challenge. 
You've still got a little time if you want to play along.




Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick, basic gray, vellum
stamp set: Beanstalks (CAS-ual Fridays)
Big Shot: Lotsalinks dies (CAS-ual Fridays)
ink: Midnight (CP Designs)
pencil crayons (Prismacolor)
clear embossing powder
foam sheet (Michaels)





Comments