Warm Winter Wishes

The word prompt at Christmas Card Challenges is 'Mittens'. 
I knew right away when I saw this challenge which stamp set I would
be using.



The stamp set is called Holiday Mittens - perfect for this challenge right - by
Catherine Pooler Designs - it's adorable!!
I colored it in with some prismacolor pencils, added a little bling and a sentiment - pretty clean and pretty simple - my kind of card :)



Now it's your turn.
Check out the rest of the DT's cards here.
Then I'll see you in the gallery!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: basic blackwhisper white thick
stamp set: Holiday Mittens (Catherine Pooler Designs)
ink: memento tuxedo black
prismacolor pencil crayons
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
embellishment: rhinestone basic jewels
foam sheet (Michaels)

Comments