Masculine Monday #15 - HB2U

For this week's Masculine Monday card I went a little graphic.





Keeping things black & white and using lots of straight lines helps to
add to the overall graphic design.

I die cut the letters with both black and white cardstock and some
black foam sheet. The black cardstock adds a shadow and the foam
sheet adds dimension.
Scoring a few lines above and below the stamping helps to
frame the letters.

Hmmmm... I just noticed that I did the shadow differently on the 
H than all the other letters - oh well, maybe no one will notice lol.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white, basic black
stamp set: Gorgeous Grunge
ink: basic black
big shot: Bigz Alphabet Typeset letters (retired)
washi tape (retired)
simply scored scoring tool



Comments