Masculine Monday #21

I spent some time coloring tonight and one of the images was this
fisherman from Mo Manning called Fishing. I've had it for quite some time 
now but have never colored it. With Father's Day coming soon I thought 
it best that I get a head start on them.



I grabbed my Prismacolor pencils, a cup of tea, turned on some Netflix and had 
fun with my pencil crayons. I kept the sentiment very simple. I thought about
doing something more but opted to keep things CAS which is always good
when it comes to masculine cards.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick
digi image: Fishing (Mo Manning)
pencil crayons (Prismacolor)
stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
ink: versafine onyx black (SSS)
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
foam sheet (Michaels)

Comments