Christmas Card Challenge #14

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and it's
another fun one. Check out the image below.



What a cute inspiration photo!


I was inspired by the colors and the swoop of the ribbon. The
branch is my 'swoop', the bird is red and the sentiment is silver.
It's a one layer card which I have not done in a loooong time and would
be a great one for mass producing.

Check out the rest of the DT's cards here.
I look forward to seeing your card in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick
stamp set: Joyful Season
ink: cherry cobbler, soft suede, memento tuxedo black, pumpkin pie, starlite silver (Tsukineko)


Comments