Christmas is for Kids

I spent some quiet time last night with my Prismacolor pencils coloring up these digital images from Mo's Digital - she has the most adorable images!
The sentiments are all from a CAS-ual Friday set called Snowy Sayings - 
it's one of my most favorite sets - love the font!

This first one is called I Even Love The Box. What is it about an empty
box that appeals to a child? My kids were the same way. I used a piece of
dsp from my scrap pile and there was piece of doily that was peeking out 
from under the dsp just begging to be used. Not sure why I saved it but 
I'm glad I did.



This next one is called First Christmas. I simply popped the panel up with
some craft foam and added some sparkle to the ornament with my 
Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.



The last one is called Twin Boy and Girl. It's not a Christmas image but
I couldn't resist it. I used a few stamps from the Honey Bee Stamps set 
called Merry and Joy and stamped them repeatedly to make the 
background. I love how that turned out and plan on doing a few more 
like that with different sentiments.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


supplies:
digi images: I Even Love The Box, First Christmas and Twin Boy and Girl (Mo's Digital)
stamps: Snowy Sayings (CAS-ual Fridays), Merry and Joy (Honey Bee stamps)
ink: midnight (CP Designs)
paper: whisper white thick (SU), basic black (SU), dsp (my scrap pile)
accessories: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments