Late to the Party...



... but having a blast!

Catherine Pooler released a new collection of ink colors in November
but I only just received mine. It took almost 5 weeks for the mail
to reach me - not sure why as I don't live in a remote area or some
obscure place with no mail delivery - but they did arrive and they
are beautiful!!!

Just look at them in that box!


They're a thing of beauty!

This collection is called the Spa Collection.
I can honestly say that these colors are my all time favorites!
The colors are right up my alley.
And well, if you've tried her inks before then you know they are
AMAZING!
If you haven't, it's not too late to ask Santa for some.
Just click HERE to shop in her store.

And while you're there, check out her stamps and dies too!
I used the Tis the Season set for my card.
There's a set of dies that coordinate with it but I did't use them
on this card.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Tis the Season (CP Designs)
ink: Midnight, Peppermint Scrub, Eucalyptus, Royal Treatment and Sauna (CP Designs)
paper: whisper white thick (SU), always artichoke (SU)
accessories: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments