Santa's Little Helper



The colors in this week's inspiration photo at The Card Concept are one of
my all time favorites. You can never go wrong with red, kraft, white and black!
It's a true classic!

I used the mug from Verve Stamps Get Together set and colored them with my Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations



Click HERE to see how the rest of the design team was inspired.

See you in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Get Together (Verve Stamps), Caffeinated Christmas (STAMPlorations)
ink: Midnight (CP Designs)
paper: whisper white thick (SU), crumb cake (SU)
accessories: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

This is a terrific coffee card, Susan! I love the color combination! Have a wonderful holiday season and a festive new year!
Take Care!
Michele
Susan Powell said…
thank you Michele - All the best to you and yours for a happy and healthy holiday season and New Year!